Marquee Hire Chester
Marquee & Luxury Toilet Hire / Rental, Chester, North West, UK
Up Marquees offer marquee rental, luxury toilet hire, and event management for Chester and the surrounding areas of the North West in the UK.
For more information on our marquees and luxury Toilet rental service in Chester, please call us on 01352 721395 or visit our contact page.
- The town's racecourse is Britain's oldest sporting venue in continual use.Chester's Rows are unique not only in Britain but everywhere is the world.
- Chester is the best preserved walled city in England.
- Chester was founded as Roman fort in the year 79 and was known as Deva.
- The Roman amphitheater, which had seats for 7000 spectators, is the largest in the country.
- Chester Cathedral is the North West's most popular tourist attraction.
- The patron saint of Chester is St Werburgh, who was instrumental in convent reform across England.
- Chester has the only surviving rock cut Roman Shrine in the Country.
- In 1403 Henry V ordered that the Welsh should be expelled from the Chester.
- In 2011 the population in Chester was 118,200.
– Source: Telegraph.co.uk
Find out more at: http://www.visitchester.com